Tuesday, January 30, 2018

THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX

THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX

In anything you do should be done in uniqueness. Anytime I decide to start a new business or new brand the one thing I aim for is uniqueness. When you diminish your originality, it waters down who you truly are. To many people are copying ideas they see popular brands launch. They say what you don't know wont hurt you I totally disagree.

What you don't know will hurt you. It's simple, when you don't know that its okay to look different and be creative it will hold you back from being successful. Your creative mind is what makes up you. Its what sets you apart from every other human in the world.
You should never want to not be who you are. The uniqueness of you is what the world is waiting on.

When you are creating or building a brand know that people want to see the original you. People buy who you are not who you pretend to be. Being who you are is key when building relationships with your target market. I always say its too hard for me to be someone else. 

Eventually I learned to simply enjoy being me, its easier and its simple. Once you know who you are and who you are born to be it gets easier, it turns into wonderful. My life became wonderful when I chose to enjoy who I was without all the extra. 

I wake up with joy and happiness. Just to know the you who God created is awesome and amazing and guess what?, There is only one of you. There are no duplicates. Work the original you until you have no more life left.

Be blessed and enjoy the life God has given you.

Tiffany Green
Blogger & Entreprenuer
www.tiffanythebrand.com

#beoriginal #you #creative #thebeautifulboss #think #thinkoutsidethebox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Its Not Money Its Freedom~